Bee Brooch Felting Kit
Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting with this Bee brooch needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, the detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Use a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table. (NB. The foam is an optional add on when ordering and isn’t included in the kit).
- Finish your piece by sewing on the brooch back and wearing it with pride! Alternatively, you could add a magnet or keyring or even frame it for your wall.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra to add when ordering)
Needle and thread to sew on the brooch back
Finished design: Approximately 6cm long