This page will be kept updated with current information about the business relevant to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) situation.
UPDATE: The shop is now open Tuesday - Friday 11am - 3pm and Saturday 10am - 4pm. We continue to offer click and collect and free local delivery within a mile via the website.
We are currently opening on a one in, one out basis. Please ring the new doorbell when you get to the shop and wait by the window.
You are required to wear a mask (unless you are exempt) and use the hand sanitiser as you enter and prior to touching any of our products.
For those who prefer appointments, we are still offering them during the week. Appointments can be made by clicking here or just drop us an email/leave a phone message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We also offer a click and collect service online (or we can process orders over the phone), or we will deliver for free within 1 mile of the shop.
Here is what we are asking of you:
- Please ring the bell by the window and wait for admittance.
- Only 1 customer in the shop at a time, please.
- Please wear a facemask (we understand that this is not possible for everyone) and maintain social distancing.
- Please ensure that you make use of our hand sanitiser when you enter the shop.
- Please resist touching the yarn until you have used the hand sanitiser. We may ask you to reapply it if you have touched your face and/or mask.
- We politely request that you keep your visit as short as possible. This means we cannot sit and help you with existing projects etc. but you are very welcome to email us for advice and assistance.*
- Please do not bring cash, we’ll be taking card payments only for now.
- If you or anyone in your household comes down with Coronavirus symptoms please stay home and focus on getting well.
Here is what we will do:
- Wear a facemask during your visit (if you require us not to do so, please just let us know).
- Clean surfaces regularly and touchpoints after every customer.
- Maintain regular hand washing hygiene.
- Operate a contact free, card only payment system.
*If it’s advice that you’re after (knitting or crochet related!), why not drop us an email or leave us a phone message? Since lockdown began, we have helped lots of people via email, video chat or phone and it works really well.
Thank you so much for your continuing support!
Please consider supporting other local independent businesses. www.shopfrome.co.uk