This page will be kept updated with current information about the business relevant to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) situation.
UPDATE: The shop is now open on an appointment only basis. We continue to offer click and collect and free local delivery within a mile via the website.
Hello! We’ve missed you!
We are now open by appointment only. We will also continue to offer click & collect and free local delivery within a mile via our website (we can also arrange this by phone/email).
I hope that by offering appointments, we can offer certainty and reassurance to customers who are deciding whether or not to visit us. We can conduct appointments via video chat if you prefer.
Appointments can be made by clicking here or just drop us an email/leave a phone message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Here is what we are asking of you:
- Only 1 customer in the shop at a time, please.
- Please ensure that you make use of our hand sanitiser when you enter the shop.
- Please wear a facemask (we understand that this is not possible for everyone) and maintain 2m social distancing.
- Please resist touching the yarn (I know!) as much as possible as it then has to be quarantined for up to 72 hours.
- We politely request that you keep your visit as short as possible. This means we cannot sit and help you with existing projects etc. but you are very welcome to email us for advice and assistance.*
- Please do not bring cash, we’ll be taking card payments only for now.
- If you or anyone in your household comes down with Coronavirus symptoms please stay home and focus on getting well, we can easily rearrange your appointment.
Here is what we will do:
- Contact you prior to your appointment to discuss your requirements so that we can have options ready for you and help minimise the duration of your visit.
- Wear a facemask during your visit (if you require us not to do so, please just let us know before your visit).
- Clean surfaces regularly and touchpoints after every customer.
- Maintain regular hand washing hygiene.
- Operate a contact free, card only payment system.
*If it’s advice that you’re after (knitting or crochet related!), why not drop us an email or leave us a phone message? Since lockdown began, we have helped lots of people via email, video chat or phone and it works really well.
Thank you so much for your continuing support!
Please consider supporting other local independent businesses. www.shopfrome.co.uk
***Most importantly please look after yourselves and each other, crafting can be a great comfort in anxious times but the health of you and your loved ones is the most important thing.***